To post a Job Offer or Request, click on + symbol at top right of page.
Employers can post job offers - Job Seekers can post job requirements. Premium Members only! Upgrade now>>
For booking posts, go to Booking Platform>>
The management of the new Adult Industry Association (AIA) is recruiting Chapter Managers (CMs) in major target cities, states or regions worldwide.
The responsibilities of each CM in their assigned AIA Chapter territory are as follows:
- To promote AIA memberships to adult industry businesses, professionals and individual subscribers.
- To promote AIA to media, entertainment, hospitality and other ancillary businesses.
- To handle all communication with members and partners.
Promotion is done online by sending out direct promotion messages and posting in groups on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media.
- Great communication skills
- Internet & computer skills
- Social media marketing skills
- Organisational skills
- Management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to meet targets
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be fluent in the local language of the assigned AIA Chapter
All necessary training and marketing material will be provided by AIA management.
- PayPal Account (To receive payment)
- Smart Phone
- Laptop or Desktop computer
- Internet Access
- Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Zoom Account (To participate in weekly training and networking sessions )
Each CM generates revenue as follows:
- USD 15.00 for each Premium Member referred by them in any city or country worldwide.
- 10% commission on all revenue generated from sponsors of their AIA Chapter.
- 1% commission on all revenue generated from Global Sponsors.
CM's are authorised to collect full payment for Premium Membership directly for the members referred by them. CM must inform AIA management upon receipt of payment in order for our team to upgrade member to premium status.
Commission from sponsorship is paid by AIA management on 15th and 28th day of each month.
All CMs are required to maintain a minimum level of promotional activity and sales in their assigned AIA Chapter, as follows:
- CM must commit to working a minimum of 7 hours per week promoting AIA. Thie work schedule is at the discretion of the CM.
- CM must sign up a minimum of 15 new members per week.
- CMs are also required to submit an online activity report each week on Fridays.
CM's who fail to achieve the minimum activity targets will be removed from the management team.
HOW TO APPLY
There is no cost to become a CM. Simply complete the form below.