Adult Industry Business
Name of Business/Organisation:
Type Of Business/Organisation:
International Adult Web Convention
Website/Social Media URL:
Tell us something about you or your business (Optional):
Qwebec Expo is an international adult web convention. Our clients are from all verticals of the adult industry and a few mainstream : affiliates, billers, media services, traffic, all kinds of internet services (domains, security, hosting, advertising, social media, etc.), marketing, dating, content producers, paysites, cam sites, cam studios, talent, models, etc. Our show attendees are mostly owners, CEOs, VPs, superstar representatives. This is well appreciated since you can meet THE decision makers you would not be able to see at other shows and deals can be booked on site. About 40% of our clientele is local. The other 60% of our clients are people from around the world. Many of them - whom you will see at other shows - come to see our local companies. Some others only come to our show since they find the location convenient and know they will see everyone they need to at an international level. So, coming to our show allows you to meet many new faces you will not see at other shows. As for the show itself, we have an all sponsored event. During show hours, we have THE best speednetworking event (worldwide recognized as such), meetmarket, many interesting seminars for all needs. We also offer a personalized service to introduce you to the people you want to meet. Our night events (cocktails, dinners and parties) are quality activities much appreciated by our guests.