Upon appointment as a Representative of Adult Industry Association, the subscriber (AIA Rep) and Adult Industry Association (The Company) agree to enter into this agreement according to the terms and conditions herein contained.
Whereas it is agreed that;
The AIA Rep:
Shall accept the appointment as a representative of Adult Industry Association on a revenue-share basis.
- Shall operate as an AIA Rep of The Company according to the guidelines set forth by The Company.
- Shall be allowed to determine their own work schedule.
- Shall attend online training and networking sessions each week, which are held by The Company.
- Shall create and manage a group on the AIA platform for their respective Chapters.
- Shall maintain a minimum of 50 new AIA members per month in their Chapter.
- Shall not commit any act, intentionally or unintentionally, which in any way undermines the credibility or viability of The Company.
Shall not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the actions of The Company.
Shall reserve the right to terminate this partnership at any time with written notice to The Company.
Shall accept that the terms of this agreement are legal and binding.
- Shall appoint the Subscriber as an official representative of the Adult Industry Association.
- Shall appoint the AIA Rep for an initial period of 12 months from the date of the appointment unless terminated before in accordance with the terms herein contained.
- Shall assign an exclusive territory as an AIA Chapter for the Subscriber to manage.
- Shall appoint the Subscriber as the administrator of the group on the AIA website fo rthe assigned Chapter.
- Shall authorise the AIA Rep to collect money directly from sponsors and advertisers of their AIA Chapter.
- Shall authorise the AIA Rep to retain 100% of the money collected directly from sponsors and advertisers of their AIA Chapter.
- Shall provide all necessary training, technical and promotion support to AIA Rep.
- Shall not accept any responsibility or liability for any actions of AIA Rep.
- Shall reserve the right to terminate this agreement without prejudice at any time.
- Shall accept that the terms of this agreement are legal and binding.