Help AIA Address The Problems In The Sex & Adult Entertainment Industry
Do you have a complaint to make about a business, service, product or a person?
Then submit the details to the team at Adult Industry Association. Complaints can be submitted in the following categories.
- Sex Trafficking
- Rape/Sexual Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Forced Prostitution
- Child Prostitution
- Unfair Business Practices
- Blackmail / Extortion
- Fake Profiles
- Identity Theft
- Copyright Infringement
GUIDELINES TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
Simply follow the instructions below.
- There is no cost to submit complaints.
- To submit complaints, you must be a member of Adult Industry Association (AIA). To sign up free as a Supporter, click here>>.
- All complaints are reviewed withn 48 hours
- All complaints are handled confidentially and discreetly.
- Any action taken by AIA is determined by the person or organisation making the complaint.
- No action is taken by AIA without the authorisation and knowledge of the complainant
- Complaints submitted must be concise and to the point.
- Details of complaints submitted must be as accurate as possible.
- All complaints submitted are fact checked and investigated by management, to the best of our ability.
- All persons or companies against whom complaints are made will be given the opportunity to respond to the complaint(s).
- Members who deliberately and maliciously submit false complaints are banned from our AIA network and blacklisted.
- Complaints which are deemed not litigate, will not be actioned by management.