The aim of AIPA is to develop and implement initiatives and solutions to achieve the following objectives on behalf of our members, on a local and international level:
- To boost exposure and visibility.
- To boost bookings and income.
- To create more work opportunities.
- To improve the social and business networking with adult businesses, other professionals and adult consumers.
- To improve conditions for working and doing business in the adult industry.
- To improve communication and relations with related government authorities.
- To improve code of conduct and operating standards of adult industry businesses, professionals and consumers.
- To improve health and safety standards within the adult industry.
AIPA is an initiative launched by BPMS Inc a Barbados registered company.
The organisation is headed by Charlie Spice, who has 30 years experience in the adult entertainment industry in the USA, UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
AIPA is also supported by a global team of highly trained professionals with expertise in adult entertainment, business development, law and technology.
Sign Up Free